THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

100+ Pics Of Men & Their VPLs

Irish69
This topic is 4645 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

You are developing an excellent blog. Any thoughts about adding videos? I think some guys think that developing/maintaining a quality blog is easy, but I can only imagine the time and energy you must have to put into it.

My personal congratulations.

Boston Bill

Okay Rik, I'll bite (but only when asked). I'm home, battling a cold and not thinking clearly. VPL?

And Bill -- yes Rik has one of the very best Tumblr blogs out there. He was a frequent source for the pictures I used in the galleries.

http://riktigger.tumblr.com/archive

Yup, JJ is right. It stands for Visible Penis Line

I hope you feel better soon!

Irish69

RikTigger

I hope you feel better soon!

Irish69

RikTigger

Thanks Rik. I'd better feel better. I have a hell of a weekend. The DC Forum lunch is now at 23 guests. Throw in 3 hires spanning the entire weekend, a trip to DC Eagle, dinner and karaoke. I'm throwing some of every thing in the cough/cold aisle of the drug store at it. And if that doesn't work, I have enough Percoset left over from knee surgery to make me not care. :)

Fantastic collection... I too was wondering what the VPL was, and then after about the fifth or sixth picture, it became so obvious~! WOW... this is one of the best collections I have seen in a long time, and the "coverings", such as they are, only add to the sexyness of the pictures of these MEN... I am going to have to visit this particular post frequently in the next few days~so thanks again, Irish 69... you are making our days so much more enjoyable~!!!!!!!

Thanks Rik. I'd better feel better. I have a hell of a weekend. The DC Forum lunch is now at 23 guests. Throw in 3 hires spanning the entire weekend, a trip to DC Eagle, dinner and karaoke. I'm throwing some of every thing in the cough/cold aisle of the drug store at it. And if that doesn't work, I have enough Percoset left over from knee surgery to make me not care. :)

Do you ever try "hott toddies?" They consist of fresh-squeezed lemon juice, honey, and rum or bourbon, preferably rum.

Place inside a cup, heat, drink when ready, go to bed! Do some elder berry solution gotten at health food or at Whole Foods

as well as EMERGENCY. All has helped me in the past.

Archived