THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Tristan Baldwin aka Aryx Quinn "Tighty Whities"

Irish69
This topic is 4642 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

On my bucket list too for 2012 -- and sooner rather than later before too many of you have your way with him.

Hard to believe in in Boston and have not attempted to meet him yet....will work on that this year and expect hoom to punish me real bad for taking so long...

Either way you need to be punished!

Hard to believe in in Boston and have not attempted to meet him yet....will work on that this year and expect hoom to punish me real bad for taking so long...
Well I find that hard to believe as well... and all this time I thought that you were hiding him and keeping him all to yourself you big bad boy...

Either way you emphatically need to be punished... either for not realizing that he was right under your nose (or other appendage) or for keeping him all for yourself!

Addendum: On second thought I will gladly take any punishment that you have coming your way... and then some!!!!

Shoot is this guy hot or what!

Archived