THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

!!!vote scott grey for rentboy "best newcomer"!!!

robberbaron4u
This topic is 4663 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

The guy sucks, and not in a good way. I made an appointment with the guy when I was visiting new orleans and we had it set up days in advance. The day I got there the dude blew me off, didn't return calls and/or not even an apologetic email. I'm a chill guy and don't usually sweat things but the dude gets an F in my book.

Who am I to question so many experts as to the valuation of this item known as "Scott Grey". I say "THUMBS DOWN!" on Scottie with a gratuitous roar of the crowd at my back. . .

In other words will the crowd vote yea or nay?

http://www.roman-colosseum.info/images/gladiator-colosseum.jpg

Rex

I'm almost positive the OP was speaking tongue in cheek about the endorsement. Could be wrong though.

Lohengrin

I don't want to argue, but I do think you might be mistaken. If you go back over all the threads on Mr. Grey, RB4U has been an ardent supporter. I doubt that he would have changed his mind for the intial post of his thread. Now if you were talking about his flip-flop- I agree, I don't think he was being serious.

Gman

Archived