THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Pavel's back!

artichok
This topic is 4660 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I am not sure by either of your posts if Nico ISA hire or not. Does uber-hot imply a reasonable massage with extras? Or is caution advised due to the name change and the new to the US line. He is very hot and I would love to sample his product.

Thanks guys for being vey sharing with your experiences!

Oddly, Glutes, I do not think he is part of the Murray Hill gang. He does not advertise the same locale as they do -- always said he had to meet "out" while they do have access to apartments in and around Murray Hill.

Oddly, once the flags came up yesterday - his ad went dead.... and now the ad is back up but a trace of the phone number leads to Los Angeles, CA

Interesting, just today a review popped up on M4M stating that the guy in the pics was not the guy that answered the door; that is the extent of the review. I have copied and pasted the "masseur's response" below.

Masseur Remarks: SIr, you should understand ONE simple thing. This is MASSAGE web-site. You can write 1000 bad reviews but I WILL NEVER FUCK WITH YOU you ugly dog. I just started my business and don't need clients like you. And I look EXACTLY like my pics. Wish you the same!

Chief Detective Glutes & Officer Gruff here

I finally did get a similar "FU" message. Seems this is a Slav with a big scam who hates getting caught.

And we love catching them, and turning them in...

http://money.cnn.com/blogs/browser/uploaded_images/McAfee%20McGruff%20Logo-758214.jpg

Archived