THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Adam Ayash--a man of many looks

Unicorn
This topic is 4657 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Amazingly different looks. I like two of the more extreme examples for different reasons - the totally clean-shaven one of # 5 and 8, and the totally hairy one of #4 (makes him look a decade older).

The thighs are terrific, but under the knee could use a bit more flesh methinks.

Favourite photos are #1 and #11. He is a very handsome man in all of them, but love the thighs in 11--indicates to me that he is either a football(soccer) player or cyclist or just has great genes; and the eyes in 1 and many others just mesmerise me. Thanks for posting.

The only picture I don't like is the one with the full beard. It hides the chiselled nature of his face,

and makes him look just a little too menacing and untrustworthy.

The ones which are totally clean-shaven make him seem just a bit young for my tastes and

make the fantasy of him relating to me back untenable. I also agree that he's just about as hot

as they come and I'd take him with briefs or no.

(I do like the chest hair though; just not the full beard).

Archived