THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

411 on Phillip in San Diego

Guest boiworship08
This topic is 4658 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Just don't leave any kitchen knives lying around! You didn't read he stabbed his former boyfriend Spencer Reed, resulting in some acrimonious words being spoken about him......buyer beware? One of Spencer Reeds final wishes for 2011 was that he could cum in Philip Aubrey's eye just one more time......!

• 2 weeks later...

Hire him!

I have written a review about Phillip right before Daddy went on his Dec vacation, I had my first experience with Phillip the minute I found him on Rentboy here in San Diego. I have long wanted to meet him and he is a beautiful man both inside and out and I know we aren't suppose to review here, but trust me he is well worth the time. I though prefer him as a top even though most of his video work has been on the bottom. The man is great and easy to be with, and hopefully my review of him will be posted soon. And I have rehired since the first time and will continue to do so.

Archived