THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

ISO Info: Ricky (Young Bodybuilder from SF) in NYC

Guest WinsomeVic
This topic is 4639 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

This shows the value of the $7 per month to see the "hidden" unfavorable reviews, and also checking here before hiring. Despite the justified talk here two weeks ago regarding M4M being a scam, I still think the "Premium" membership, enabling one to see those reviews is worth it. Anyway, the scam related to private pics and a come-on to spend money. With enough caution and a reasonably high level of suspicion, you won't get burned -- at not least often. It will happen, but hopefully, not often.

I second this wholeheardtedly. Since getting the premium membership, I've been able to compare notes with previous bad hires, and sure enough there were negative reviews that highlighted exactly what I went through on almost all of them. Had I had the membership then I would have avoided those hires or at least thought twice about it. I think enough of us have the membership that we would chime in on here but it's still a nice resource to have.

Lohengrin

I took out the Premium membership at http://www.massagem4m.com last evening and read, along with others, that the guy in question is not reputable. Stay away! Too bad because the pic that he's

posted is certainly alluring as well as enticing. Would someone be so kind to alert the webmaster at m4m? I care not to do this because of my limited time!

• 4 weeks later...

Archived