THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

JESSE (in Houstn, but traveling to many cities)

ericwinters
This topic is 4675 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

if anybody contacts him (the person in the rentboy ad), it's entirely fine to politely ask if the pictures are "you"....these pics border on "too good to be true", but may be genuine....I've never had to do it, but you may want to say that if the person who shows up doesn't look like the person in the ad, then the meet is over (this may sabotage the meet from even happening, of course).....

and, yeah, that big headline with the misspelled word is really bugging me....

Just to be clear about what "for real" means, there is a real person named Jesse and those are his pictures. He has danced (or at least showed up) at Adonis. However, it seems that Jesse has not posted this ad and someone is just using his pictures. Note Olympus's post above.

Just to be clear about what "for real" means, there is a real person named Jesse and those are his pictures. He has danced (or at least showed up) at Adonis. However, it seems that Jesse has not posted this ad and someone is just using his pictures. Note Olympus's post above.

Actually, I made the same/similar observations that Olympus made in the thread I linked to above. The same thread in which you made your "for real" comment. Jesse used the same telephone number that Olympus cited above at the time the original ads showed. So I would surmiss that it's the same person that posted the ad the last time it appeared. Whether he provides "for real" services or not apparently is still up in the air...since you have more fully explained your "for real" comment.

The local guys here in Houston are just as hot as "Jesse" and cost much, much less. $300.00 is a deal-breaker in Houston and the guy says that he is straight, so what are you actually going to get for your money. Alan Ladd, Jonathan, Stephen, etc. all offer exceptional encounters for substantially less and they are all fully "interactive", too...

Archived