THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

help planning a (vanilla, safe) fantasy in nyc

shadowcatzxxx
This topic is 4674 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Happy holidays to everyone ... and a happy, healthy, and prosperous New Year to all!

I will have an overnight or two in NYC during midweek in the dead of winter, and I would love to find a hot guy (or two or three) to keep things warm after work. I can't finance an Okie scale extravaganza ... but would like to try a mini version. The kinds of guys I like best usually are 22-35 or so, Abercrombie, SeanCody or Randy Blue types sometimes CorbinFisher types (but not the youngest) and many of the NextDoorBuddies (not TOO picky, am I?)

Version 1: A hot, fun, uninhibited (but safe) vers guy to hang out with, hit the adonis or another hot bar with, pick up another hottie (or two; $$ OK) and head back to the hotel.

Version 2: Start off with a good hour of serious massage, then be joined by a second guy for an hour or so of verse 3-way play.

These are fantasies ... which may need to stay just fantasies ... and I'm also open to working guys in NYC who already have hot friends they like to work with.

anybody have any ideas for me?

Thanks!

Ross and Munroe are a twosome that can meet all your sexual and social needs for the kind of evening you suggest. As opposed to his outspoken and "smart ass views here on the Forun, Rick is usually much too busy keeping you on the edge and Derek is usually right there balancing you as well. Start with one and add the other and the next night reverse it.

Ross and Munroe are a twosome that can meet all your sexual and social needs for the kind of evening you suggest. As opposed to his outspoken and "smart ass views here on the Forun, Rick is usually much too busy keeping you on the edge and Derek is usually right there balancing you as well. Start with one and add the other and the next night reverse it.

AND they are really sweet and FUNNY guys....

Hi! Thanks for the advice. Forgive me, but I'm a little confused Is the Ross you mention here the Ross bigjoey mentioned? Or someone else. And are Rick and Derek the same as Ross and Monroe? Or a different pair. Thanks for the qualification!

And I hope you're having a great holiday!

Happy holidays to everyone ... and a happy, healthy, and prosperous New Year to all!

I will have an overnight or two in NYC during midweek in the dead of winter, and I would love to find a hot guy (or two or three) to keep things warm after work. I can't finance an Okie scale extravaganza ... but would like to try a mini version. The kinds of guys I like best usually are 22-35 or so, Abercrombie, SeanCody or Randy Blue types sometimes CorbinFisher types (but not the youngest) and many of the NextDoorBuddies (not TOO picky, am I?)

Version 1: A hot, fun, uninhibited (but safe) vers guy to hang out with, hit the adonis or another hot bar with, pick up another hottie (or two; $$ OK) and head back to the hotel.

Version 2: Start off with a good hour of serious massage, then be joined by a second guy for an hour or so of verse 3-way play.

These are fantasies ... which may need to stay just fantasies ... and I'm also open to working guys in NYC who already have hot friends they like to work with.

anybody have any ideas for me?

Thanks!

Try Benjamin Atwood -- Very hot and "works well with others"!!

Archived