THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Glutes, Thanks for the masseur advice!

Lucky
This topic is 4676 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

glutes is the resident archivist. He can find an old post and bring it to life- just ask.

He also has many fine recommendations on masseurs- just ask.

So, thanks glutes, and Merry Christmas. I hear you went to San Antonio for the holidays, but hopefully you will discover there is nothing there for you. Everything you need is in San Francisco.

BTW, no need to thank me. I also hear that you are nowhere near a computer at the moment. Well, something like that!

glutes is the resident archivist. He can find an old post and bring it to life- just ask.

He also has many fine recommendations on masseurs- just ask.

So, thanks glutes, and Merry Christmas. I hear you went to San Antonio for the holidays, but hopefully you will discover there is nothing there for you. Everything you need is in San Francisco.

BTW, no need to thank me. I also hear that you are nowhere near a computer at the moment. Well, something like that!

May I also be so bold as to add my Christmas Greetings..yes is posts are most valuable but his insight into masseurs has saved me many a valued dollar and steered me toward my favorite masseur of all time... a local boy who is most spectacular...San Antonio? Great great city, but you "left your heart in San Francisco" See you in a few weeks, what laughs we will have then. Merry Christmas my friend, where ever you have decided to 'hang your hat' this Holiday season ....BVB

For a moment I thought you said resident Antichrist...had to do a double take.

Happy Holidays Glutes, Wherever you are, I hope you have a great vacation!

That's funny OS. I first read it as anarchist.

I don't know if you've noticed, but even if glutes were to see this, he would be unable to respond. He is listed as being in Time Out. Certainly not the first time I've seen glutes there. However, it is a bit puzzling why glutes' name doesn't show up on the Member List under the community tab.

That's funny OS. I first read it as anarchist.

I don't know if you've noticed, but even if glutes were to see this, he would be unable to respond. He is listed as being in Time Out. Certainly not the first time I've seen glutes there. However, it is a bit puzzling why glutes' name doesn't show up on the Member List under the community tab.

He might be in 'time out'.... but I get the feeling that somehow Glutes is getting the play-by-play...L O L

Archived