THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Danny in Los Angeles

Lohengrin1979
This topic is 4669 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Good morning gentleman:

I am wanting something a little different from my current spread of regulars and came across this ad.

http://www.massagem4m.com/Dannyw

I've seen him on massagem4m for a while and the reviews seem good. I would love it if any of you could provide a bit more detail. The usual, how good is the massage actually, how much does he play. I know that 90 dollars isn't a tragic amount of money to lose for a first time test but I'd still like to see if anyone had already taken the plunge.

My gratitude in advance,

Lohengrin

Hey Lohengrin...I caved and re-signed up for premium membership. Seeing all of the reviews does help a lot of members. I just checked and he has 18 reviews, all 10's...that is pretty damn good in my book. I have seen him here before, but never was attracted to his look. But these are new pics and much better. I would take the leap personally. He is not really quite big enough for me but he is cute. Be aware that it does say sensual and no suggestion of erotic in his ad, so if you are looking for more, I would make sure that he will go farther than just the sensual part. Only one out of the 18 reviews mention that there was a 'happy ending'. Just make sure that you are clear in what you expect. Good luck, BVB

Hey Lohengrin...I caved and re-signed up for premium membership. Seeing all of the reviews does help a lot of members. I just checked and he has 18 reviews, all 10's...that is pretty damn good in my book. I have seen him here before, but never was attracted to his look. But these are new pics and much better. I would take the leap personally. He is not really quite big enough for me but he is cute. Be aware that it does say sensual and no suggestion of erotic in his ad, so if you are looking for more, I would make sure that he will go farther than just the sensual part. Only one out of the 18 reviews mention that there was a 'happy ending'. Just make sure that you are clear in what you expect. Good luck, BVB

So I took the plunge and am VERY pleased with Danny. He's obviously trained and the massage was incredibly sensual. He has limits but, in view of the entire massage experience, it wouldn't have made much difference anyway. I will be reviewing him on massagem4m if you want a more detailed idea of the appointment but I definitely recommend him if you want a great massage.

Archived