THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Leather Scene (12/18)

leigh.bess.toad
This topic is 4668 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I gotta give it to the Leather men. They sure know how to "dress to Impress" and have some unique style choices.

My Masters for this group are:

#3 - I love his "Roman" nose, and metal codpiece

#10 - this color-coordinated duo are "in synch"...

#14 - that bubble feed can feed a Nation, and ME....

#21 - a manly man in a harness with a big cock. whats NOT to like ?

#23 - this studs "jawbreaker" would put a permanant smile on my face.

Well I really like #3 but I don't think there would be much chemistry between the two of us. Now #19 - I have a major crush on him. Reminds me of a guy I met at the club baths in Philly when I was a newbie in the city. And now I have to leave and be alone with my memories and fantasies. Sigh;-(

I'm back now - and I have to admit, I see real merit in #27 too. Grrrr

I'm "literally" hungry, but before I dine I could see a few of these men, namely #13 (Michael Brandon) #23 [Top only] #25 [Damn right!!!] and #26 [i am on my knees!]

After I've dined fully and significantly and have taken a much needed respite after all of that action, I would NOT mind having #s 2 3 6 7 8 10 11 12 [?] 15 18

20 and 22 [all 1-1 with some possible 3WAYS]!!

It was wonderful seeing Michael Brandon here [13]. If I had felt like it, I would have driven to San Francisco on this past Saturday the 17th of December 2011, and watched him perform at the Nob Hill Threater. He was there along with that "magnificent MONSTER" of his.

For the past few months, he and I have been in contact with each; unfortunately our dates and times did not coincide for a meeting; I do plan to see him sometime during early 2012 though after psyching myself up to

meet that "BIG HOT CHALLENGE" from him and "MONSTER!"

He's also an amigo of mine on both of our Facebook pages! It's interesting reading and viewing, nothing too risque because he doesn't want "to be out there in those respects." He made that cordially clear to me when I sent him a message about eight months back! -:) -:) -:)

Archived