THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

New Request for NYC Asian Masseur Advice

nynakedtop
This topic is 4679 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hey guys... I posted this a bit back and got some helpful responses, particularly from one amazing guy on this form (hope you know who I am talking about, Beethoven, hehe.

But in any event, just wondering if since then any one has some leads or advice or cautions about asian guys in the greater new york area offering massage (or "what not") services.

Much appreciated.... I would also post this in the Deli forum, but I do not want to risk wearing out my welcome here.

Huge thanks, guys!

I've only been to the asian men's spas. Yuping Men's Spa and then the group of asians who work out of a space on 22nd/7th ave and 43rd/3rd ave that advertise on craigslist. All give pretty decent massages and always end w/ a happy ending. Good price too. Some of the guys are really cute, some are not though. However I've not had experiences w/ any of the asian masseurs who work solo off of masseurfinder or anything like that.

Archived