THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Which Guy For You (12/16)

leigh.bess.toad
This topic is 4671 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Wow, I havent seen the Andrews sisters in ages, but ill definitely pick #3 (I think her name is Patty?)
Actually I think number three is LaVerne with Patty and Maxene being numbers one and two respectively.

In any event, I'm gonna pass this group and leave the pickins to the rest of you guys... but do enjoy!

I guess I'm just not in a 'boogie-woogie wanna get under a plaid kilt' mood today... perhaps tomorrow.

Actually I think number three is LaVerne with Patty and Maxene being numbers one and two respectively.

In any event, I'm gonna pass this group and leave the pickins to the rest of you guys... but do enjoy!

I guess I'm just not in a 'boogie-woogie wanna get under a plaid kilt' mood today... perhaps tomorrow.

Hey Whipped, I'm ALWAYS in the mood for some "bugle" blowing..... Doesnt need to be a special ocassion.

# 1 really hit me right a way. That smile and brawny manliness are enticing. Plus I have a feeling he really fills that kilt!!

Boston Bill

Fuck, Bosguy, you wrote so sexily-enticing that your words truly captured why I, too, decided to select #1 as well.

I am partial to mature men as well and can just sense that #1 is sporting a "9" or "10" inch uncut dick with a lot of

foreskin and can very definitely apply his talents well!

As for as "cuties" #2 and #3, I'd love to hug both tightly and give them a "hot tongue bath" all over!

Archived