THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Beach Scene (12/16)

leigh.bess.toad
This topic is 4671 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

#1 and #2—Both of these guys would make me want to discretely stare and snap a picture.

#7—Smooth and lean and sexy. Nice.

#8—Any pic of him is a good thing.

#12—Outstanding. I think we’ve all posted this one at one time or another, but it never gets old. That smile is killer…the rest is just the perfect follow up. Damn, I’d love to see some nudes of this guy…but have yet to get even a whiff.

#19—Very posed. In his case, I don’t care. Sexy guy.

#22—He’s not a model nor the best looking guy in this set, but I find him very, very attractive.

Lee, another great beach set. So many to chose from. #12 is still the one I’d want the most. I wonder what his butt looks like? All I want for Christmas…..

While I scroll down the collection, I write down the numbers of the men who are "stars" from my perspective and whom I think would leave me wanting more and more!

From there I note whom my fellow forum amigos have selected or who has "floated their boats!" Invariably our selections are so, so similar. I am smiling! -:) -:) -:)

Here are mine, too!

#28 [...damn, friggin' sexy who'd definitely leave me panting and desiring more and more from him!]

Archived