THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

CLUB TOUCH-Providence

bighairy
This topic is 4677 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Has Club Touch bitten the dust? That location (and the unimaginative management) always seemed doomed, and the performance was lackluster, but at least it was there. I was thinking of planning a trip, but their website is gone, their facebook page empty. Any 411?

I was there on Sunday night. Touch has closed (again), and then re-opened a few weeks ago as Hush Rhode Island. It originally opened as a straight club, but has transitioned back to guys again. Things inside have not changed much, and in speaking to Steve the bartender, they are trying to call back all the guys again. I keep hoping that things will get better, and the club will survive. It is still all nude, and the drink prices have not changed. They still have the curtains on the three private rooms, but did not test one out as I didn't bring enough money this time. Now that I know they are open (again) I will bring more next time.

At this time I think they only have a facebook page. Couldn't find a web page yet.

Archived