THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

What's Love Got To Do With It??? (12/15)

leigh.bess.toad
This topic is 4672 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

#2—I like the sensuality of this shot…and where it’s headed

#3—I think the guy on the right is very sexy. Wouldn’t mind cuddling with him for a couple of hours.

#20—I tried the toe thing once and didn’t get it. I guess it’s got to be a spur of the moment just the right guy at the right time to do anything for me.

#21—I like this shot. It just seems to capture that feeling.

Nice set.

I too like the sensuality of #2, and would like to be in the middle of #3 - I think they are both fine subects.

There is something about the less-posed shots, or those that really capture the electricity between two guys having that special moment - something like what I get from 2, 10, and 15

By the way, those two Asians -- wow the low hangers on the guy one the left were great in #9, and the natural smiles on 11 and 13, great too.

While looking at photo #9 I became curious about circumcision---common among Asians or does it vary from country to country, region to region?? I have no experience with men from India, Pakistan, Bangladesh or Japan, China, or Thailand or the Phillipines and would like to hear about men from these areas or men who have had experience with them.

#20—I tried the toe thing once and didn’t get it. I guess it’s got to be a spur of the moment just the right guy at the right time to do anything for me.

Sometimes, the answer to the question "What's love got to do with it" is nothing. Every once in a while I sneak a picture where I think that is probably the correct answer.

Archived