THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Which Guy For You (12/12)

leigh.bess.toad
This topic is 4675 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Unusual for me to not have company in my selections but today I definitely want to rip those fucking black speedos off the guy in the middle and suck him until his eyes roll back into his head and his body tenses allowing me to massage his muscular chest as he spews all over himself.

I am torn between the man in red and the man in purple, so I'll take the man in RED in a 1-1.

After we've satisfied each other beyond oblivion and with some "quality" rest, we would invite

the guy in purple to join the both of us in a very long and hard and torrid 3WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The purple stud's gracefully carved tatoos on his abs look like the sound holes on a violin, also referred to as f-holes. How i would love to see the cute backside of that stud.

I am torn between the man in red and the man in purple, so I'll take the man in RED in a 1-1.

After we've satisfied each other beyond oblivion and with some "quality" rest, we would invite

the guy in purple to join the both of us in a very long and hard and torrid 3WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unusual for me to not have company in my selections but today I definitely want to rip those fucking black speedos off the guy in the middle and suck him until his eyes roll back into his head and his body tenses allowing me to massage his muscular chest as he spews all over himself.

PK..You really let it all hang out on this choice! ;) The Best in 2012 my Friend! JT

Archived