THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Hairy Men (12/12)

leigh.bess.toad
This topic is 4675 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Really great set of some very heavily uscled bears -- these were the sort of MEN who first got my attention as a late teen, browsing the muscle magazines in the old book and magazine stores of 42nd Street (definately pre-Giuliani period). I dreamed of wrestling such men out in the wild, and then going down on them, riding them (and for a few select ones like 1, 3, 5 or 20... letting them try to ride me.... And yes, #7 is a photo shop of a face on another body.

Men, I just cannot help myself. There are far too many hot, virile, hirsute men who'd "float my boat" in more ways than two. That being written I would like two weeks and

three days in order to see each of the following men one on one. Here goes: # 1 #2 #3 #8 #11 #12 #15 #16 #17 #18 #21 #22 #23 #25 #26 #27

and, last but definitely NOT least, #28! Damn, I hope that I can endure after having received all of this "maleness and masculinity"!!!!!!!!!

Archived