THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Suited Up, Ready to Play (12/11)

leigh.bess.toad
This topic is 4675 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I love the aspect of mutually undressing each other simultaneouly while embracing and kissing. It just heightens the experience to follow!

I also love a guy who wears leather under their suit----HOT HOT HOT

# 1 is the perfect candidate!!!

Boston Bill

Ok I have already stated I like very much the model (Marc) in 4 an 5.

But then I saw 33 -- h is that a scene I would enjoy.

BUT the best was seeing one of my favorite Hungarians (known as Mad Stefano in some films) -- is is so sweet, nothing mad about him, and sexy as hell in anything he wears... , oh yes, # 34!!!!!!

Hey Lee,

This is a great post for many reasons, not the least of which is that it reminds me of a time a few years ago when I went with some business associates to a "straight" bar for a couple of drinks after work. After we had been there about 30 minutes a guy in a business suit walks in, and walks by me with "let's talk" look on his face as he went to the bar by himself. He contined to sit at the bar nursing his drink while occassionally turning around and staring at me. Fortunately my colleagues did not notice, and eventually they left, at which time, yes you guessed it, I went to the bar and introduced myself... well, to make a long story short, we had one of the most fantastic evenings I have ever had in my life... but I can't share anything further on this forum, except to say he was like many of the guys in these photos!

Archived