THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Signs of the Times (12/9)

leigh.bess.toad
This topic is 4678 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

# 21 It's all my fault, Santa misunderstood me. He asked me how I was this year and I said DAMN GOOD. He thought I meant my behavior, but I meant in bed. Sorry guys, I try to get it corrected so all you gus can give or get what you want for Christmas.

Boston Bill

Lee,

You have outdone yourself with this collection. It made me laugh, it made me smile, I wanted to cry a couple of times, but mostly I just realized how much I appreciate your tireless efforts to post wonderful collections of so many different subjects and topics. I agree the last sign you posted is truly one to live by, but in some ways, I also really loved #1 for the irony of whose sign it is, #10, #11, #14 and #15 for various reasons you will understand. Thanks again for a great post.

DD

# 21 It's all my fault, Santa misunderstood me. He asked me how I was this year and I said DAMN GOOD. He thought I meant my behavior, but I meant in bed. Sorry guys, I try to get it corrected so all you gus can give or get what you want for Christmas.

Boston Bill

Of course with you Bill, you can imagine who I thought of immediately when I found #24.

I was sort of hoping that since Steven Draker is home in Belgium right now he could bring some Edible Anus with him (made with Belgian chocolate) to the forum lunch.

And do you mean to tell me that no one in Ross' knew what in the hell they were putting up with sign #3????

But how can you not just giggle at #1. Damn, I'll have to go to another McDonald's for my boy toy.

Archived