THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

411 on Joshua, "Otterfull," masseur in Chicago?

LogamMouth
This topic is 4510 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Otter is a young, hairy guy (small version of BEAR), if my memory serves me right. I am a BIG fan of young, handsome otters.

I think 'otter' also implies a slimmer body type whereas 'bear' implies husky. To me, that differeniates them from 'cubs', younger, smaller bears..

Checking several definitions on the web, I see that there is some disagreement as to whether 'otter' implies younger.

Yeah Seeker, I should have been more explicit -- otters (to me) are younger, hairy, slim guys and not cubs, who often are a bit huskier (though not exactly heavy). I sometimes go for the otter look, other times for the cub look... I sort of draw the line at weight, with 150 lbs being the dividing line, plus the waist size.

Wouldn't comparing an "Otter to a Sea Elephant" make more sense? Otters have nothing in common with Bears! :)

Lots of funny comments on the Board today! Thanks BG. Of course, considering that an otter is a marsupial (I think???) maybe you are right -- but are many hear ready to replace "Oh DADDY!" with, "Oh, you SEA ELEPHANT! Do me!!! Do me!!!" uh..... mmmm..... what a bad visual this leaves me. Of course, I used to see Russian men weighing in around 300+ wearing the tighest, tiniest swim suits (I dare not say they were in Speedos, but I fear some were), where most was "lost" in flesh (remember Eddie Murphy dressed as an overized woman, Rasputia Latimore, in a bikini some years ago???) That is what I see with "Sea Elephant"

http://images.wikia.com/norbit/images/2/2a/Rasputia.png

Lots of funny comments on the Board today! Thanks BG. Of course, considering that an otter is a marsupial (I think???) maybe you are right -- but are many hear ready to replace "Oh DADDY!" with, "Oh, you SEA ELEPHANT! Do me!!! Do me!!!" uh..... mmmm..... what a bad visual this leaves me. Of course, I used to see Russian men weighing in around 300+ wearing the tighest, tiniest swim suits (I dare not say they were in Speedos, but I fear some were), where most was "lost" in flesh (remember Eddie Murphy dressed as an overized woman, Rasputia Latimore, in a bikini some years ago???) That is what I see with "Sea Elephant"

You can still see Russian Men well over 250lbs in Speedo's on "Brighton Beach in Brooklyn"! It ain't Purdy either!

• 6 months later...

BUMP Otters and a 411 on Joshua Stark in Chicago

Otters are not marsupials. Perhaps you were thinking of platypus. Or the echidna, which I think doesn't swim.

Now, more to the point: Has anyone any information on Joshua Starks? I think I want to visit the Home Town, and ... well, 6'7" and 218 is enticing.

http://www.rentboy.com/Listing.aspx?lid=305850&iid=155026&scid=73750911&sp=1&pos=15&locid=1459

Archived