THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Carreras is back in NYC...

Okliehomo
This topic is 4694 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Heard from him today. He's in the States until Jan 2. Gonna do my best to finally see him again... all the way to OKC.... really envy you in town guys.

He's not to be missed. Seriously handsome face, perfect teeth, tight, tan body, gorgeous ass and seriously one of the biggest dicks that I have ever seen.

Worth it.

Okie

I like the text of his ad....

Everything you have heard about Latin men is 125% true: we are sex-starved animals in bed and won't stop until you are satisfied and exhausted.

fantastic-looking guy....I like his face and body in the one where he's wearing navy shorts....

Actually Charlie, your mind went where mine did too. I thought a trip to NYC would be warranted - Jose was always worth hearing. And then some other killjoy on this very thread posted that damn link to Rentboy, and my dream of hearing Jose again was dashed to pieces. So my question, fellow sports fans, is can this other Carreras guy sing too? I'm sure he has plenty of other skills, but how are the pipes and lungs (and I'm not using those words as musclespeak euphemisms for biceps and chest)?

A few moments later I've reviewed his ad and I think DC sums it up quite pithily. (I'm put in mind of Madeline Kahn in Young Frankenstein)

FUCK![/size]

me. FUCK ME!

Damn, this request is indeed "sizzzzzzzzzzLLLLLLiiiiiiiiiiNNNNNNNNNNNNNNgggggggggggggg!!!!!!!!!!

This hot man was in a recent dvd for Michael Lucas. In it he, Carreras, stated that he thought it

prudent of him to return for a short while while he's able to. He owns a supposedly gay bar in Ibiza, Spain.

I cannot remember its name, but it's only one "hot" word that begins with an "S", and the word is NOT

"Stud"! -:)

After viewing this hot dvd on my large screened desk top, I have concluded that if it happens, I'd love

to be with RC.

One never knows...

Thanks for the link... and WOW... he has it all... now if only he were versatile, it would be worth a special trip to NYC just to meet him!

He's bottomed on screen before - he bottomed for D. C. Chandler (who was just slightly smaller than him), he flipped with Jr. Stellano in a Lucas Entertainment film and I think he even bottomed for Michael Lucas in one film.

He might be able to be talked into it...

Has anyone been with him recently? Does he at all look like his photos?

Those pictures should be pretty accurate - he has a scene in a Lucas Entertainment film that just went up on the Lucas Entertainment website and the pics are representative. Evidently the movie was done in the last year.

Those pictures should be pretty accurate - he has a scene in a Lucas Entertainment film that just went up on the Lucas Entertainment website and the pics are representative. Evidently the movie was done in the last year.

I hope this is allowed to post here.....

http://www.lucasentertainment.com/scenes/play/jay-roberts-services-rafael-carreras-uncut-cock

He's bottomed on screen before - he bottomed for D. C. Chandler (who was just slightly smaller than him), he flipped with Jr. Stellano in a Lucas Entertainment film and I think he even bottomed for Michael Lucas in one film.

He might be able to be talked into it...

Here's a link where he flips with DC Chandler:

http://www.xvideos.com/video319549/flip_flop_rafael_carreras_and_dc_chandler_

And another that I really like. Definitely a very sexy BF experience:

http://www.xvideos.com/video320174/rafael_carreras_duo

There's no doubt.....

that he owns a bar in Ibiza... he and his bf have for years. That's exactly why he can only cum in America for limited times in the off season.

Handsome face, huge dick, hot little muscle butt AND a smart business man. Sexy as Hell.

Okie

Archived