THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Hairy Men (12/5)

leigh.bess.toad
This topic is 4682 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Lee this is another amazingly beautiful set.

I too noticed that nice nip tat on #1 -- like a target ready to get worked on!

Then I was into a series of odd numberd guys ## 3, 5, and 7 being very nice, furry, handsome and worth a closer look.

Then went on to 10. 11, 12, 13, 15 and 16 and I was in bear heaven -- masculine, built, handsome, sexy,

#21 - Tom Katt in his best days -- and yes he is gone now, a pastor in some church (how could one sit thinking holy thoughts with him standing in the pulpit -- though my recollection of him from the early '90's was he is rather short of stature).

WOF on #24 -- anyone know who he is??

#25 is one of my all time favorites for young pups. He has an aazingly sweet smile and face - and is really great, but the name also escapes me here.

#27 is Rusty Stevens (sp) and a guy I would pay anything to have a few hours with....

Lee this is another amazingly beautiful set.

I too noticed that nice nip tat on #1 -- like a target ready to get worked on!

Then I was into a series of odd numberd guys ## 3, 5, and 7 being very nice, furry, handsome and worth a closer look.

Then went on to 10. 11, 12, 13, 15 and 16 and I was in bear heaven -- masculine, built, handsome, sexy,

#21 - Tom Katt in his best days -- and yes he is gone now, a pastor in some church (how could one sit thinking holy thoughts with him standing in the pulpit -- though my recollection of him from the early '90's was he is rather short of stature).

WOF on #24 -- anyone know who he is??

#25 is one of my all time favorites for young pups. He has an aazingly sweet smile and face - and is really great, but the name also escapes me here.

#27 is Rusty Stevens (sp) and a guy I would pay anything to have a few hours with....

#25 is Donny Wright, apparently from Randy Blue. That's what Google says, at any rate.

Well, Lee... this is a great collection, and you know I have a weak spot for hairy guys... but especially those with a smile... so, please send me #2 #4, and # 19... but I can't pass up number 11 either. I guess I should pick out a fifth so I could have one each day for a week, so I will let you choose the 5th one for me~!

Archived