THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Any info on two new guys on rentboy?

Kevin Slater
This topic is 4700 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I have seen both. First one had too small a mouth and couldn't give good oral. I thought the second one would have a big cock since he had such big ears but that wasn't true. I finally found a poodle on craigslist who was a bit feminine but hot in the sack. Hope this helps.....

I have seen both as well. The first one is a scam and who shows up looks nothing like the pics in the ad and turned out to be a real pig who won't do anything but lay there. The second one is real and is very good at licking balls (mostly his own unfortunately).

I'll be submitting my reviews to Daddy soon.

I have seen both as well. The first one is a scam and who shows up looks nothing like the pics in the ad and turned out to be a real pig who won't do anything but lay there. The second one is real and is very good at licking balls (mostly his own unfortunately).

Travis and Wayout...thanks for the laughs LOL LOL LOL

I'll tell you what's beyond belief: the god-awful retouching on those two guys. Or, possibly, too long under the surgeon's knife. Both look like they've had cheek-bone implants and one got silicone in his ears because someone said low-hangers were hot. Scary.

I truly don't understand why decent looking rentboy guys can't leave well enough alone. Who on earth can be sexually attracted to men who cling to cosmetic surgery to define handsome for them? I can't. The second I see evidence of a nose job, silicone implants, an eyebrow pluck, or fingernails too long, my dick runs for cover.

Rentboys who want to be furry girls should just get the operation already, and stop trying to prance around as men claiming to have elephant cocks. It almost never works, unless you earn your living as a star on the Discovery Channel and fuck the right producer.

Now, if this is just a case of bad Photoshop, then I say get rid of those plastic looking zoo images and start all over again. And try to look like men next time.

Just lay there? Didn't even oink or squeal? Deadbeat.

Ithink I'd go with No. 2 - there's just something in those eyes that spells a hot time to me. Then too that cold wet nose stuck in the right places could just drive you out of your mind. No. 1 is just too quick and jerky for my taste, and as has been noted before her, the mouth is simply too small for oral pleasures.

Archived