THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Jedd Hill

Unicorn
This topic is 4695 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Jed is indeed handsome. His model mayhem says he is not interested in a hookup. Any one know if there is any chance of hooking up with him? He would be a once in a lifetime.

His MM profile states he's not interested in dates/hook-ups. So why not hire him as the Physical Fitness/Wellness Coach/Trainer he professes to be, and then mention your need for a Physical Therapist?

Hey MscleLovr,

I AM FOREVER IN YOUR DEBT... you always come through for me, so now I need to find some way to repay you. Any suggestions? LOL Seriously, I try to look at the Forum first thing in the am before starting work, and while I have good intentions to go back and do some searching, I seldom find the time to do so.... I know, that is no excuse, but that is why I so appreciate you and others who have helped fulfill my desires... so again a BIG THANK YOU... that post certainly sothes my savage breast... and he certainly would provide incentive if I could hire him as a personal trainer!

DD

Archived