THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

411: Marcos in WEHO?

glutes
This topic is 4705 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Yes...I have info, do not pass Go, do not collect $200, go directly to jail.. that's what it will feel like (lol) Yes his pics look fantastic and his website, if it is still up indicates that he is some sort of spiritual healer. Anything but the truth. Anyone is welcome to pm me for details. Left with alot of attitude thrown at me and $90 less in my pocket...

It is interesting to note, just did a quick search of his reviews, with my premium membership I can see all of his reviews, both good and bad. He used to have a few good ones posted awhile back. And I know that M4M will only allow a masseur to pull the good ones, all bad ones stay up if they are thought to be truthful. Since all have vanished I can only assume he is trying to start over somehow.

VeryUnhappyCustomer

Saw him 2 years ago under different name, no wonder he is starting over - I posted one of his 'negative' reviews. He is quite quite handsome, but that is where it stops! Full of attitude, slapped my joints to make them 'relax', and never shut-up. He even asked me how it felt to be gay. At one point I thought he was going to assault me.

Stay away folks, far away...

Saw him 2 years ago under different name, no wonder he is starting over - I posted one of his 'negative' reviews. He is quite quite handsome, but that is where it stops! Full of attitude, slapped my joints to make them 'relax', and never shut-up.
He even asked me how it felt to be gay.
At one point I thought he was going to assault me.

Stay away folks, far away...

Wow Glutes, same attitude with me, except that he told me that it was ok to get a hard on because he considered it a compliment, I didn't of course, get hard that is..lol

Archived