THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Mirror, Mirror on the Wall (11/20)

leigh.bess.toad
This topic is 4697 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

WOW, Lee... what a great collection... I second BaronArtz's observation... but I must say, that number 28 "takes the cake".... where did you find him? I'd love to meet him in person, and the look in his eyes... well, that is something else again! What a great collection for Sunday, as I have some time to go back and savor each one... most are a "2fer" !!!

"Mirror, mirror... although my appetite might seem to be humongous, in actuality, after I've blown once--

the urge for seconds and thirds have, in the past, tended to have dissipated, so from this magnificent collection, I'd like to

see the following men over a two week period or perhaps during one whole month with some "down time" interspersed throughout!

and

#28!!!!!

An astonishing collection. It must have taken you a while to collect all these pictures. Thanks for posting them!

I have been squirreling away pictures for this gallery for about 5-6 weeks. I do like the mirrors in the bedroom. And fortunately, I get to have a playdate tomorrow night where they are on the ceiling and walls. Thanks and glad you like the pics.

#4—Great guy, great ass, great pic.

#12—Love this shot. The way that ass shows up in the mirror when the front shows nothing contrasts beautifully. It helps that that ass is such a beauty.

#17—This is the one I like best in this set. Daman fine!

Lee, very nicely put together set.

Archived