THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Wild name, crazy beauty!

Unicorn
This topic is 4701 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Agree this young man is truly "eye-candy" in many respects. His looks change from one photo to the next and I go back and check what it is that catches my eye---the hair, the eyes, the shape of his face, those luscious nipples, and ahhhh the full frontal which fulfills the fantasy, with a plus and a minus: the plus? the pubic hair(men have to have it) and the minus? the almost non-existent balls. But you know what? I'd take him in a NY Minute.

Thanks for posting.

Agree this young man is truly "eye-candy" in many respects. His looks change from one photo to the next and I go back and check what it is that catches my eye---the hair, the eyes, the shape of his face, those luscious nipples, and ahhhh the full frontal which fulfills the fantasy, with a plus and a minus: the plus? the pubic hair(men have to have it) and the minus? the almost non-existent balls. But you know what? I'd take him in a NY Minute.

Thanks for posting.

You're right! I guess I was so busy looking at the other gorgeous parts of him that I didn't notice he has no balls! I guess too many steroids? Oh, well--I can easily overlook that. But I think I'd probably pay at least $500 for an hour with him if he had decent reviews!

Archived