THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Jacob - Los Angeles

Lohengrin1979
This topic is 4717 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

So I'm trying to break out of my Asian fixation and try a nice white boy or something and I came across this hottie. The search I did on the forum didn't turn up much as far as his skills and demeanor are concerned so I was wondering if any of you fine gentleman have sampled him and what it was like?

His website is http://www.massagem4m.com/hollywoodjacobmassage

Any input would be appreciated and thanks!

Regards,

Lohengrin1979

Well Lohengrin, I have been cruising his ad for at least a year now. I just can't explain why I have not jumped on this one. He did only have a couple of pics up for the longest time, and only recently added more, and changed his ad and updated it, the new changes are much better than the old ad. I will say that He has never had more than 2 reveiws up at any one time. Now the two that are up now, either they are actually new or the dates have been changed to make them appear newer, (but not sure he has the ability to alter reveiws) or he deleted the old ones and posted these. The two old ones were positive so I do not understand why he would eliminate those also. At any rate I think the one thing that has kept me from calling is that I get the feeling that while the massage is sensual, there is no 'happy ending', something that is a must for me. If you decide to go for it, I would more than appreciate a report. He is less than 10 min from the house and I am sooooooooo curious.

Not sure what the warnings signs about Jacob are. He's a friend and I've seen him a couple dozen times over the past two years (though we met as client and masseur first). He's the real deal, gives a great massage, sweet guy, and "happy ending," Not sure why anyone would have a problem with him unless they expected more than a sensual massage.

My first post as you can see, I was curious about Jacob also, and as you can also see I had a few reservations about his lack of reviews, but I find him very attractive and certainly my type, and I was curious about what the experience might be like. That being said I posted my comments. Moments later, I recieved an email from a very trusted and knowledgable friend who in no uncertain terms warned me VERY strongly against going to Jacob. He listed a couple of VERY specific reasons why he felt I should stay clear. My second post reflects those general comments that my friend made to me. I will not post those comments here nor would I reveal them to someone in a private message that I have not communicated with before, because they are of a personal nature and they should remain outside of a public forum. If your experience is other than what I have been told, then by all means you should let others know your feelings on the matter. For me, however, I have formed my opinion and I am not likely to change my position. Hope that this did not upset you. Regards,BVB

Having seen him on a few occasions I will chime in and say I agree with youngclient2 - I have found him to be nothing short of professional and an excellent masseur. He is quite shy but never, ever rude. Once he warms up to you he's truly great. Bigvalboy I would love a PM to understand your deeper concerns!

TS

Having seen him on a few occasions I will chime in and say I agree with youngclient2 - I have found him to be nothing short of professional and an excellent masseur. He is quite shy but never, ever rude. Once he warms up to you he's truly great. Bigvalboy I would love a PM to understand your deeper concerns!

TS

Actually I do not think that a PM to discuss this is something that I am comfortable with, because the information that I have is from a second source, it is not first hand knowledge. And since others have seen him on apparently numerous occasions and had really positive experiences, then my fear is that I would be harming his business in some way, and that is not fair to Jacob. If others like the experience then by all means continue on with seeing him, but as I said earlier, the information that I got was from a trusted friend and I believe what he has told me so for myself I have decided to pass on him. At the risk of rumors flying I am uncomfortable sharing any more negative input. It certainly appears that taste and standards are different for everyone, and we all can have different experiences with the same person.

If what I knew was from personal experience, then that would be a completely different story.

Archived