THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Signs of the Times (11/5)

leigh.bess.toad
This topic is 4710 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Lee, Finally I have a sign to hang out front of my condo. It fits me and my guests perfect:

I'm not a sex addict!

I have restless groin syndrome.

Thank you. Perfect! Don't think the neighbors are that open minded but they keep remarking how many guy friends come to visit me.

Boston Bill

Lee,

I just love your collection of signs... funny, serious, clever and poignant... Thanks so much. Great way to begin the weekend.

DD

DIVERDAN's sentiments are mine exactly, Lee. Tremendous thanks.

Of all of these signs--I like #10 very much, especially if I could have these men all at once to make it happen: Arpad M., Raphael A., Michael B., DavidSF., and Justice (out of Peoria).

After all of this action and activity from them--the bed would definitely be broken as well as I. But for me I'd also be basking in an everylasting "afterglow!"

Lee, I look forward to these. Please keep posting them, the humor is refreshing.

I enjoy putting this one together, maybe more than any of the others because of the humor in some of them. But my actual personal favorite was #20. My bf loved it when I sent it to him. Send it to someone you love -- see what happens.

Archived