THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

AJ Irons Coverman-of-the-Day, November 4, 2011

Axiom2001
This topic is 4725 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Lawdy! Lawdy! Lawdy! Look who will be gracing http://www.daddysreviews.com for three days: the one and only Mr. AJ Irons, Mr. Hottie, Mr. Cutie! AJ is in San Francisco right this moment, and I had the possibility of meeting him for the first time, something which I'd yearned to do over the past two or three years. Well, my opportunity came and went, but I can look at him all this weekend and then some, Whenever he's back in the "Bay Aea," and contacts me-- as he had done in this situation--I will keep all plans as made and finally get the opportunity to meet the man about whom I'd been reading reviews, watching hot vids and dvds of, and reading laudable comments at this site as well as others about the "Mr. AJ Irons!"

I can envision upon our meeting that I will first address him as the "Mr. AJ Irons." I truly like the ring to his name!

AJ, continue to do what you do best! Maintain everything positive that has been written and said about you. I feel as if I know you a little! -:) -:) -:)

I decided to return to my initial post and to read the comments. The posters here must be out of town or involved in other activities, for only two men decided have decided to respond up to this point. You guys have a lot to say about last year's winner of the coveted award here at this site! Come on! Let us continue to support AJ in our own and various way, and in this case, in words!

I have not had the opportunity to spend time with this wonderful guy, but I hope our schedules can coordinate soon. I did meet AJ last March in Palm Springs and he came over to me and politely intoduced himself and we talked for quite a while. His physical attributes are well known, but ,in person, they pale in comparison to the real AJ. His sexual happenings are well reviewed, but, besides these 2 qualities, he is one of the most professional, intelligent, social gentleman in the business.

Thanks for treating a stranger like a special guy.

Boston Bill

Guest shynbiinnh2011

What else is there to say, that has not been said already? He is a good people!! I am looking forward to our 3rd meeting this year coming up very soon. The year is gonna end with a Bang!

Run, do not pass Go, do not stop for your 200 dollars--find AJ!!!

Rex

To be somewhat fair--there are a few (very few) others I would say the same for--but I won't steal the thunder from AJ in his own headline thread by mentioning them here.

Archived