THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Hottie Friday (11/4)

leigh.bess.toad
This topic is 4712 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hey, bigvalguy... tell us more about 15 please! As for the others, I am particularly interested in11, 13, and 23! They would keep me warm on a cold winter's night when it is snowy and dreary outside. Or better yet, all four of us could go to the beach!

He lived right down the street and worked out at my gym...damn hot and sexy. So one day I see him shopping for frozen chicken breasts and I walk up to him and we began talking about working out and nutrition. He tells me how he stays in shape and actually had a really nice conversation. So I get behind him in line at the store and I realize that he is with this older guy. So I wait until he leaves and I see him get into this new Infinity. Got the feeling that he was just probably living there but nothing else was going on. Well I lust over him for so long and then one day I have a friend over and we pop in this video. Well well well mary, there he is, in all his glory. I was sooo anxious to see him again and let him know that I had seen him and that I was a fan, but I never saw him again. Totally vanished. Of course just my luck.

Archived