THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

411 Kyle travelling masseur

ncc1701d
This topic is 4723 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Have read on Muscle Service bad stuff about him also. Usually dealing with his attitude, personality and erratic behavior. I would stay away. Also most of those pics he uses now have been around for a long time.

That might explain why he always seems to be on the road...unable to build a steady following of repeat customers in one place.

I offer another opinion here. I had a session with him about 2 years ago - the massage was nothing to write home about, but there rest of the session was hot and satisfying. I thought he looked pretty good (and even though I wear corrective lenses, rest assured there's nothing wrong with my vision.) I think he may have some form of ADD because he was a little scattered, but he was basically a nice enough guy and we seemed to click pretty well. I would repeat the experience and from my perspective, you can do MUCH worse.

Archived