THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

New guy here: looking for great NYC Asian sensual erotic masseur

nynakedtop
This topic is 4726 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hey guys - my first posting here!

So I am in New York City and have a special liking for slim/lean guys in general and Asian guys in specific.

I have searched into some previous threads here, but would like to re-start this conversation.

So, can anyone give me any recommendations for a good Asian (or similar) guy here? Would love to locate that one special guy and visit him often. A good massage with some special skills at the end would be great.

Thanks in advance! (And if there are things that you want to share but cannot due to policies here, send me a personal message!)

Promise to share my experiences with all of you as well.

:-)

There are two Asian masseurs in NY that I like. One is Jason, who advertises on M4M. He's based in Jersey City, but does outcalls in New York. e-mail address is jason205us@gmail.com 646-460-1976

The other is Kenzo, and I don't know where he's advertising right now. You can e-mail him at asiantouch212@yahoo.com If you want to see his ad, ask him to send you pictures, and to tell you where to find his ad. You can call him at 917-340-0607

I never call either of them, but these are the numbers I copied from their web ads several months ago. I communicate with them by e-mail, and always get a prompt response. I recommend both of them to you!

Archived