THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Saturday Studs (10/29)

leigh.bess.toad
This topic is 4718 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Wonderful set of men, Lee, Thanks for the great variety. When I got to #7 I thought I'd found my favourite, but then I scrolled down to #8. For several minutes, I just stared and went no further. Amazing man---even the non-descript, somewhat baggy briefs do nothing to lessen his appeal---in fact the promise those briefs offer is perhaps more alluring than full frontal nude. Not that I wouldn't like to see that, but sometimes the imagination is a great stimulus!!

#4—Great vee and beautiful pubes.

#6—Smoldering heat from this guy.

#10—Classic beauty. Edible from top to bottom.

#11—Simply sexy.

#16—Whoa…shoulders, arms, forearms, abs, the guys got it. I’d bet the dimples of his ass cheeks are even more pronounced than the one in his chin. Great looking guy.

#19—Another simply sexy guy.

#20—Bult for fun.

#21—Big all over. Very nice.

#28—I’ll take him, thank you.

Lee, outstanding set of hunks. Thanks.

A guy needs something SPECIAL on his Birthday, and Lee saved the best for last for me so my B-day Hottness is:

#6, 8, 16, 21, 23 (yummy foreskin), 24 and 26.

Those last few guys will surely give my jaws a workout....

Happy, Happy b'd! May you get what you desire and deserve as part of it!!!!

I'm positive that's Joe's face. Probably a (very) good photoshop edit, however.

I'll be damned isn't #26 Joe Manganello from "True Blood" and the New Stripper Movie minus the Manscaping :confused: :p :p :p

IF NOT the Big Dude has a Twin!

Lots of PURDY Lookers for a Saturday! But I'm kind of leaning towards # 8 "Swamp Boy"! Very Hunky Dude...

I'm positive that's Joe's face. Probably a (very) good photoshop edit, however.

You are probably right EBMike, I run a series of boys as part of my screen saver, this body has shown up numerous times before with different heads attached. I loved the body before, but when different faces appeared I lost my enthusiasm.

Well, this is a great set and hard to pick only one or two. But, I will settle for numbers 27 and 28, but would like them to come together at my place for a fun evening! Lee, let me know where you found them, and I might even invite you to join the three of us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I thought #2 was really fine and would be my favorite, but then I was struck speechless by #16's torso. Unfortunately, just the torso. Normally I'm not turned on by headless pics, but this body is just so absolutely superb that I had trouble moving on. Thanks for posting.

Archived