THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Lucas Stud

hot_tk28
This topic is 4726 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I agree 100%. Far to muscular and nicely beefed to be only 165 on 5'10" and I often see this in ads. Guys just can't seem to get their weight right or think they have to downplay it. Why?.

Actually he is probably pretty accurate. Guys that are 5'11 plus and look like that usually are in the 180 range. If he is solid as his pics indicate 165-170 is about right I would think for a 5,10 frame. At any rate, for his height give or take a few pounds I think he is in the money. Besides, why quibble about a few pounds....Gentlemen please, would you look at the boy, come on now, who cares.

Oh I didn't mean my observation as a criticism, but there is no way that he is 5'10" and weighs 165. Those muscles are just too beefy and full for that. But that's fine with me - I'd take one for the team on this one. Not in my town though. If he comes to Philly, I'd be happy to investigate further (and I won't be passing the hat for research money - unless some of you want to volunteer, in the interest of scientific knowledge and full disclosure etc.)

Archived