THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Wednesday Wish List (10/26)

leigh.bess.toad
This topic is 4722 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

...#2 #16 & #28. All three would definitely suffice, but I do think that my needs will be filled and fulfilled tomorrow evening when I am to see TB from Portland! I am highly anticipating a supreme time with him. These guys here are forerunners to the main, main events!

Damn, I thought you would still be in full afterglow for a few weeks. Now you are seeing our Portland friend? Does the phrase spontaneous combustion mean anything to you? Be careful, your grace. You may be nearing critical mass. :)

Just remember, with him, it's best to peel the brussel sprouts first. :)

...#2 #16 & #28. All three would definitely suffice, but I do think that my needs will be filled and fulfilled tomorrow evening when I am to see TB from Portland! I am highly anticipating a supreme time with him. These guys here are forerunners to the main, main events!

Ax, can you please send me some "seedlings" from the money tree you apparently have in your yard ? I would like to start growing one myself.

I asked BigValboy for some, but he turned me down.....

After spending 3 glorious days with him a couple of weeks ago, get ready!! He just keeps getting BETTER and BETTER. I'm envious.

Boston Bill

3, 4, 5 (that hint of smile and the dimple), 8, 10, 11!, 12 (I’d love to be that bare teddy bear), 15 (Josh anytime),

17 (fine hunk of man), 21 (headless shot…at least the upper head is missing…still very nice), 24 (nice specimen of a jock), 25

Lee, as you can see from the numbers of guys who interest me you put together a killer set with this one. Thanks.

Archived