THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

WEHT AJ Irons

ericwinters
This topic is 4736 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

He is traveling the east coast -- if you have looked at his ad he is very conscious (and very kind)to contact clients or those interested in being clients when he visits certain cities.A real find.

AJ contacted me recently regarding his impending San Francisco visit. He's staying only for a few days, and although I highly desire to meet him--the times that I cited were not good for him. I'm patiently awaiting his reply as to the times in which he could avail himself! <On this http://www.rentboy.com ad in San Francisco, he lists his travel dates and places where he plans to be! None were for the East Coast if my memory serves me correctly; he's just been to New York City and sent me an email while on that huge 747!!!>

I saw AJ in DC a few weeks ago. He contacted me by e-mail to let me know he was going to be in town. He didn't end up running a rentboy ad because his schedule filled up with guys he had seen on previous trips.

He's quite a good time, clearly gets LOTS of repeat clients....so if you're interested, you should e-mail him so he lets you know when he's in your town.

Archived