THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

ABS-olute Perfection (10/25)

leigh.bess.toad
This topic is 4721 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

#2—Now wouldn’t he be a whole lot of fun…really, really great vee on this guy.

#3—I’d call him stunning, but need to see the rest before I go that far.

#8—He’s got the devil’s own eyes…how much to find out if his performance matches that expression?

#15—Sexy guy!

#16—He likes horses and horses like him? Hmmm…sounds like a bunch of guys around here.

#18—Leaner than I usually go for, but I find him very attractive.

#27—Great black and white image. Outstanding looking guy.

Lee, thanks for another great set.

Well since no one seems to want my two biggest objects of lust, and since they are opposites, I'll gladly take #'s 11 and 17 and go away. Happy.

Seems like you got alot of your inspiration form the latest International Male catalog... Just finished placing my order.....

Lee, I'll give you Zeb without a fuss. I do like his look, but over the years have heard to much about his attitude for me to work up any kind of interest. Now the other one...I didn't say I wasn't interested...but if I listed every pic that I found attracted I'd be here for way too long. (What that means is that you're posting a lot a lot of pics of fantastic looking guys.)

Lee, I may be greedy, but I want 11, 17, 22, 23, 25 and 27. In fact, I may invite all of them over for a party. They all seem to have the right assets for a great time together, and I want to be in the middle and on top of the pile. A nude pool party with those guys seems to be in order. Thanks for sharing.

Must you be so crude as to inquire about such a personal thing? The connection the young man and I share is of a VERY personal nature....that's it jj, that's all your gettin. L O L

Well, i guess the natural reply to that should be, if it were THAT Personal, it shouldnt have been brought up here in the first place. I mean if you open the can or worms and they get out, they need to be dealt with.... A little voice in my head keeps saying "Cock-tease, cock-tease"...

Archived