THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Pool Party (10/23)

leigh.bess.toad
This topic is 4725 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

A little birdie just let me know that I've stumbled my way into the gallery. That's me on the left in #24. And Will, the guy I recommended for massage (in the spa thread) is third from the left. It's from the last scene in a "Bound In Public" shoot from earlier this year, culminating in a circle-jerk in the hot tub. Fun times!

A little birdie just let me know that I've stumbled my way into the gallery. That's me on the left in #24. And Will, the guy I recommended for massage (in the spa thread) is third from the left. It's from the last scene in a "Bound In Public" shoot from earlier this year, culminating in a circle-jerk in the hot tub. Fun times!

Thanks for making me feel like a piece of used dog shit. Damn. How in the hell did I not notice you. I guess my face was up the guys ass. But you are smoking hot, as always. Mea culpa, mea culpa, mea maxima culpa.

Thanks for making me feel like a piece of used dog shit. Damn. How in the hell did I not notice you. I guess my face was up the guys ass. But you are smoking hot, as always. Mea culpa, mea culpa, mea maxima culpa.

No need for regret... that guy's ass commanded all of our attentions! I can understand the distraction :-)

Archived