THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Chris XXL

TruthBTold
This topic is 4740 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

He's obviously NOT a marketing genius. Who would name themselves XXL, and then not include a single pic of your XXL assets ? Would seem to me, that would be his calling card, and if it were TRUE, he would be showin it off ..... But maybe he feels he is cute enough to lure some of you guys in ? Probably is..... I only take the bait when the bait is BIG and SHOWN...

He's obviously NOT a marketing genius. Who would name themselves XXL, and then not include a single pic of your XXL assets ? Would seem to me, that would be his calling card, and if it were TRUE, he would be showin it off ..... .

I have the same response, jjk. WHy wouldn't you flaunt it if you had it and intended to use it!?

I think Scorpio hit the nail on the head. These scam ads are run all over the country, I've seen several in LA, tip off is "XXL" in the ad title, no phone number, $150 price (enticingly below market), ultra cute guy, lots of "specialties" and fetishes listed. Sorry, but the "if it sounds too good to be true..." maxim applies here.

I forgot the mention that the bathing suit pic was used by "Federik" in an ad I replied to once. The reply I received was from Appolon21

http://www.companyofmen.org/showthread.php?81778-federik-anyone-Visiting-Chicago

Also the pic is being used by Fred XXL in Dallas now. And the previous discussion of Fred XXL:

http://www.companyofmen.org/showthread.php?82615-Fred-XXL-what-kind-of-scam-is-this

Archived