THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Wide World of Sports (10/22)

leigh.bess.toad
This topic is 4724 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

#2—He looks just right for the sport I have in mind.

#4—LOL And that move would be called?

#7—You never can go wrong with a gymnast…compact muscles and great flexibility.

#9—Just sexy. Great looking guy.

#13—Like a said, you can never go wrong with a gymnast. Yummy!!!

#15—AAG strikes again…they have great taste in guys.

#22—LOL Is this going to part of the London Olympics? I hope so.

Oh to be young again and athletic. Now I just want to be with a young athlete.

# 14 Don't know what sport that is, but I'm signing up

# 22 I'll be the bullseye

# 26 HOT HOT HOT Latin soccer player. Compact but HUGE

# 28 Is this weight lifting?

Boston Bill

I do believe it is. But I was wondering: ever tried Kow tipping?

Can't believe you brought up Kow tipping. Haven't heard the term in years. Went to college in Vermont and periodically this activity (which is cruel by today's standard) was a drunken college prank. Now I've reformed. Just looking for 2-legged bulls to "tip" me.

Boston Bill

Can't believe you brought up Kow tipping. Haven't heard the term in years. Went to college in Vermont and periodically this activity (which is cruel by today's standard) was a drunken college prank. Now I've reformed. Just looking for 2-legged bulls to "tip" me.

Boston Bill

I work with an incredible number of Virginia Tech grads. In fact,my new boss at work is the first boss I have ever had in 25+ years at the company who isn't a Tech grad. And I do believe Kow tipping is the official intramural sport at VT. Not much else to do in Blacksburg, VA.

I work with an incredible number of Virginia Tech grads. In fact,my new boss at work is the first boss I have ever had in 25+ years at the company who isn't a Tech grad. And I do believe Kow tipping is the official intramural sport at VT. Not much else to do in Blacksburg, VA.

Why don't you introduce an updated sport to this consevative campus? Tip a Lee or (if I visit) the entire sports teams do "tip a Bill"

Boston Bill

Archived