THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Craig or MaXXXwell IN San Francisco ?

luvarub
This topic is 4731 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Not positive, but I could swear that Glutes highly recommended Craig at one point...I would pm him for details. He is most candid about the ones he is aware of, and his perspective I found to be spot on. We even have shared stories about masseurs and I came away with the exact same conclusions as he did.

Not positive, but I could swear that Glutes highly recommended Craig at one point...I would pm him for details. He is most candid about the ones he is aware of, and his perspective I found to be spot on. We even have shared stories about masseurs and I came away with the exact same conclusions as he did.

Now thats a REALLY scary .....

Today (10.26.11) I read all of Maxwell's ad; I, a few weeks ago paid for some of his pics in his pvt. gallery. I find the guy to be intriguing and only hope that he'd deliver what I would be seeking! I do hope that someone takes the plunge and then report. I choose not to be the first client to do such!

Archived