THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

My Rentboy SIZE Obsession today - 411

jjkrkwood
This topic is 4745 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Please take one for the team, jj, and let us know if it is all real, especially when he says he is versatile! Pictures are incredible if accurate!

If I do Diver, a full report wouldnt be available, as I am NOT into the Anal aspect, merely 100% Oral. (But I will interview him about anal , LOL)

Did you check out his face pic in the private gallery?

No I didnt, apparently you need some special membership to see the private gallery. Anyway, you know me and faces Seeker, its the LEAST important of my considerations. Afterall, he's a kid, how Bad can he really be ? Young and fresh. The OTHER white MEAT !!!

No I didnt, apparently you need some special membership to see the private gallery. Anyway, you know me and faces Seeker, its the LEAST important of my considerations. Afterall, he's a kid, how Bad can he really be ? Young and fresh. The OTHER white MEAT !!!

He gives you the password - its forearm. I'd want proof of age.

This is your guy:

http://www.companyofmen.org/showthread.php?58111-Real-or-Photoshop&highlight=joreden

He's been 19 since 2008, but he probably wasn't 19 even back then. The pics are the same as well.

I think there was a review at one time but I don't remember the name. It started with a "J" but I can't find one for "Joreden". It was either in NYC or Chicago.

This is your guy:

http://www.companyofmen.org/showthread.php?58111-Real-or-Photoshop&highlight=joreden

He's been 19 since 2008, but he probably wasn't 19 even back then. The pics are the same as well.

I think there was a review at one time but I don't remember the name. It started with a "J" but I can't find one for "Joreden". It was either in NYC or Chicago.

Thanks Scorpio, I think you are right. We can now "split" the $300+ you just saved me......

Archived