THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Wednesday Wish List (10/19)

leigh.bess.toad
This topic is 4727 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

#8 - smokin'

#8 and his identical twin brother in a three way!!!

This guy is totally smokin' hot. Muscular and just shy of overdone, not hairless, actually has armpit hair (thank god it's not shaved), abs to die for, big, muscular thighs, obviously packin' and sure looks like there are "cum gutters".

This is the kind of guy that I'd melt for - top, bottom or versatile - it wouldn't matter. But, of course, if he was versatile it would be even better.

My wish? May I have two? Numbers 5 and 6. For their sultry, chiseled looks. Love to wake up and see number 5 sitting on the trunk in my bedroom. Love to have number 6 along with me at my favourite beach.

Thanks for the post----all great guys.

I just noticed that I have been on this forum for 10 years!! WOW, it's been exciting, entertaining and I've learnt a lot. Thanks to those who post these great photos!!

Great selection Lee. On this rainy day in Massachusetts, any one would be great, but a whole group would be HOT

# 1 He has such a different, sexy look with a great body plus hairy from the waist down

# 23 All the right stuff. WHAT A HUNK!!!!!

# 26 I'd take either Adam or Angelo but imagine being the filling in that sandwich

Boston Bill

#1—What doesn’t this guy have? I’m looking at beautiful eyes, strong face, great upper body work, a nice size package, and hefty thighs. Very, very nice pic.

#7—Jeremy! Lee, thanks for all including him in so many of your recent posts.

#8—Outstanding!!

#16—I find this to be an odd pic in a number of ways. That being said, I think this guy’s a great example of the “compact” guy. I’ll bet he’s got a butt that’s more than a little drool worthy.

#22—Ripped, shredded bod. Very nice indeed.

Archived