THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

LA Masseur Argyris

Lohengrin1979
This topic is 4733 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Boy am I up late today. Anyway, I was wondering if any of you fine gentleman had tried this masssuer?

http://www.masseurfinder.com/members/powerfulhealing.shtml

I like his look. He reminds me of the bad boyfriend from Practical Magic. Just wanted to know if the massage was good and how sensual/erotic he might go?

Thanks in advance,

Lohengrin1979

I booked a session with him about 2 or 3 years ago. He's totally into the erotic component but his energy is a little weird. It was one of those times when I felt relieved to get out of his apartment when all was said and done. Not a bad guy, just not the right vibe for me. The massage itself was unmemorable.

Thanks for the reply, tsgarp. Could you elaborate on the weird energy vibe? Feel free to pm me if you don't want to go into detail here. Although, based on what you said, I'll probably pass anyway. The masseur has to be competent at massage for me to hire in the first place.

Regards,

Lohengrin1979

Argrys

Boy am I up late today. Anyway, I was wondering if any of you fine gentleman had tried this masssuer?

http://www.masseurfinder.com/members/powerfulhealing.shtml

I like his look. He reminds me of the bad boyfriend from Practical Magic. Just wanted to know if the massage was good and how sensual/erotic he might go?

Thanks in advance,

Lohengrin1979

I have been to Argrys a couple of times. Once by choice a couple times accidently. Photos looked like a different guy so I booked and didn't realize it was him until I got there. As Tsgarp states he is not a bad guy but I did not have the erotic experience with him. Tsgarp is probably better looking than I am. I think the first time I got a very uninspired hand job. The last time nothing , his mother had just been hospitalized and I wasn't going to be a creep and push the issue. Not sure why he would have booked considering. His massage is nothing special. A lot of pictures of a woman and kids, is he straight? Not sure but that might contribute to the weird vibe. I recently had a good experience with Angel in Van Nuys. Massagem4m listing.

Hope my 2 cents help.

Ajac

I PM'd but not 100% sure it sent. If you receive a duplicate I Appologize

Hey Ajacs, Please pm me regarding Angel in Van Nuys. If it is the same guy I have been thinking about, I would love to know how it went. I am only minutes from V.N.

Archived