THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Aiden from CF

TruthBTold
This topic is 4748 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I hope this hasn't been discussed before. I searched and did not see anything. At any rate, I know we all hate Corbin Fisher for their "copyright" behavior among other things and will never watch anything by them again, BUT I happened to see this scene featuring a couple of their models (Aiden and Connor) which is pretty damn hot. You know the old story from CF (and it is even written on their model pages) that these guys are just straight guys having an alternative good time. But in this case, Aiden cums three times while getting fucked and Connor's cock stays hard as a rock. As a matter a fact, Aiden does the same thing in a later CF scene. But it is this scene that is just unbelievable. And maybe it truly is, but suspend your disbelief for a moment or two. It made me really want to fuck this guy and see if he is "available."

The following is just the scene description on CF but we all probably know where we can get the actual scene if we want it.

https://www.corbinfisher.com/ACMPreview.aspx?id=978&site=ACM

First Off I Doubt he is on the "Working Guy" Market. Secondly you've seen the "Fine Muscle Bods" he can relate to which I'm sure is the reason for the Multiple Cum Shots in his Video's ;)

It's very nice to watch the Hunky Versatile Guy But you have to keep your Fantasy in perspective! :rolleyes:

Archived