THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Fort Lauderdale Stalker

SmallTownJohn
This topic is 4726 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

SO STJ ...what DO you look like, I need an evening apt around 8pm, r u tan.........sorry, I couldn't resist. lol before you think me a complete troll, I checked out your blog and it is actually very cool. I am as it so happens planning a move to Lauderdale early next year...Have looked everywhere and it has come down to Key West of Ft Lauderdale. I think I would get bored in the Keys, a little too small town for me. Soooo, I steered north. For all the members who through Private message have given me there input...I thank you all, and yes, consider me forwarned about the humidity.

I read the blog I like blogs. I get these questions even regarding massage. what do i look like? can i send pic? even though pics are in every ad. And no I wont send pics.

I had lunch last week with A guy here that's a masseur and both found that some people just ask too many questions. I know people are worried about being ripped off these days. Asking to many questions can and will scare a provider off.

Hey STJ..Just thought about this when I walked away. Why can't you block him. My email is with AT&T. I have a feature that allows me to block any incoming emails, I believe my old Yahoo email allowed this as well. If he is calling, then I am sure your local phone service will help you block selected incoming. Just a thought.

sometimes blocking can be difficult if they use the form on a advertiser page. I have this one guy that emails me every week with similar questions. I can block his addy but that only blocks his addy. to keep him from contacting me by email all together would be to block my advertisers addy

dealing with stalkers

Why can't you block him.

Blocking a stalker isn't a good idea, cause this will upset him more and he'll come back to you with a new handle, a new addy. Ignoring him would be the best practice. Eventually he'll lose interest.

My AT&T phone has a feature that 'blocks' unwanted callers by sending them directly to voice mail.

Blocking a stalker isn't a good idea, cause this will upset him more and he'll come back to you with a new handle, a new addy. Ignoring him would be the best practice. Eventually he'll lose interest.

My AT&T phone has a feature that 'blocks' unwanted callers by sending them directly to voice mail.[/color]

I wish the iphone had that option. the only program i found was one that requires me to jailbreak the phone

Actually good point Steven, I was being stalked and harassed by a ex-friend once. He wouldn't let up. I did everything I could think of to stop it. When I finally contacted the police they said the samething. Do not respond with changing numbers or blocking calls, or posting about it on facebook, Just completely ignore him and eventually he will go away...and he did, much to my surprise, rather quickly.

Archived