THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Benjamin Atwood visiting Vegas

luha
This topic is 4747 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

thanks for the info, ross. Vegas has very few good guys :) I am only into vanilla, not really into any role play. Well, maybe he can be a romantic leading man ...

wonder why he has no reviews...

I don't think you can go wrong with him -- Just explain what you are looking for

I kinda like the black nail polish.....

I guess different strokes for different folks. I think he's hunky, but the black nail polish was a turn off. Something in my mental picture of masculinity that says maybe real men don't use polish? Now please don't get me wrong. I've never met Benjamin. In real life polish or not, he's probably more masculine than I am- the polish just messes with my ideas of masculinity/femininity. The same way Aaron Mark's permanent eyeliner did.

Gman

The nail polish turned me off as well, I'm just not into the whole nail polish thing. A little shallow maybe, but to me it is just to girly. BUT my biggest question is WHY. What is the reasoning behind this fad?. I have seen alot of guys, straight and gay painting there nails. PLEASE won't someone explain it to me. This old guy wants to know.

damn, this dude was passing all my tests until somebody mentioned the nail polish and I had to go back and take a look....

For all we know, this was the aftermath of a Goth costume party or some other one-off event. It seems that people are extrapolating a lot from one detail in one set of photos, without much context. BigJoey says he wasn't wearing polish when they met.

But, of course, we all have our preferences and prejudices and are free to make our own choices.

Forget the Nail Polish Pictures: This is a Man's Man

The nail polish turned me off as well, I'm just not into the whole nail polish thing. A little shallow maybe, but to me it is just to girly. BUT my biggest question is WHY. What is the reasoning behind this fad?. I have seen alot of guys, straight and gay painting there nails. PLEASE won't someone explain it to me. This old guy wants to know.

I, too, have seen Benjamin on a number of occasions--never with nail polish. In fact, I consider him to be The Total Jock. He looks masculine, has a husky masculine voice, a ripped awesome body, and a good endowment. I never got into anything anal with him, but we wrestled and got rough, and believe me he is All Man.

BTW, anyone who meets up with Benjamin should give him a heads up that the goth picture is not working for him. He has many pictures, and can easily ditch the ones that do not work.

Like I said I have been with him many times -- I told him about the nail polish and he has NEVER worn it when with me -- I think one of his clients likes it and that is why he does it --- If you don't see him you are missing up a great opportunity

I was the one who asked originally, and frankly dis not even notice the nail polish. It hasn't turned me off, but when I showed his pics to a friend of mine the first thing he said was Benjamin looks like a hipster from Williamsburg.

Archived